Treat the family to a friendly holiday event in celebration of the fall migration of the Monarch butterfly. It’s a 3-day city-wide event with numerous children’s activities, a variety of live entertainment, guided tours, and so much more. From a Boo Bash movie night to Breakfast with the Pirates, there will be plenty of fun for all ages.
Friday, October 26th
- Boo Bash Move Night @ SPI Convention Centre
- 6:15pm: Free Halloween crafts for kids
- 7pm: Movie Feature — “Hocus Pocus”
- Light refreshments will be provided
- Event is FREE and open to the public
- Winged Gala @ SPI Birding & Nature Center from 6:30-9pm
- Kick off the HalloWings weekend at the Winged Gala. People come for the butterflies, but they stay for the wine. Come to celebrate the beautiful migration of our monarchs with live music, fine art, beer and wine tasting, and much more! We invite you to honor our precious coastal wildlife with us through celebration and fundraising for vital conservation and education efforts.
- Tickets = $65
Saturday, October 27th
- HalloWings Festival @ SPI Birding & Nature Center
- Vendor set-up begins at 7:00 a.m. | Vendor Registration Form
- Open to the public 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 28th
- Breakfast with Pirates @ Jim’s Pier
- 8:30am: Breakfast with Pirates
- 12pm: Pirate Ship Cruise (2hrs.)
- Breakfast only = $10/person | Pirate Ship Cruise only – $20/person | Breakfast & Cruise = $25/person
- Space is limited — reserve your spot through Black Dragon Pirate Ship Cruises at (956) 943-6283