Padre Elite Team, PLLC
Gayle's experience in real estate started with her own investments. It grew into selling and developing real estate on the Caribbean island of Roatan in 1993.
She grew up and lived in the Houston area until 1993. In 2000, after 6.5 years of selling real estate on the island of Roatan, she and her husband moved to South Padre Island. Her career in real estate in the Laguna Madre Area began then.
Gayle’s husband, two sons, four grandchildren, six great-grandchildren, and her YaYa girlfriends are her love. Even though they live far away, it has been fun for her to make South Padre part of their lives too. Her favorite hobbies have been fishing, traveling, flying and scuba diving.
Gayle is committed to serving the community. These are some of her achievements:
- 2021 Team leader for RE/MAX Diamond Team Award 2021 RE/MAX Individual Chairman’s Award
- 2014-2021 RE/MAX of Texas Top 500
- 2018-2021 RE/MAX Elite Retreat Group
- 2019, 2016, & 2020 RE/MAX Titan Team Award
- 2018 & 2017 RE/MAX Chairman's Team Award
- 2016-2020 Individual Platinum Club Award
- 2021-2022 Director on Board of SPI EDC
- 2018-19 VP of SPI EDC
- 2021-2022 Chairman of EDC Deep Water Marina Committee
- 2015 & 2012 SPI Board of Realtors President
- 2013 SPIBOR "Realtor of the Year “
- RE/MAX HALL OF FAME
- 2012-2015 100% Club
- SPIBOR 2013 & 2014 Treasurer /2011 Secretary /2010 Director
- 2013 MLS Committee Chair
- 2016 Chairman, 2014 Director & 2015 Chairman-Elect on the Port Isabel Chamber of Commerce Board serving from 2012-2018 on Port Isabel Chamber of Commerce
- Her Realtor designations & certifications are TACS (Texas Accredited Commercial Specialist), CLHMS(Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialists, CPN (Certified Professional Negotiator), ePro, and GRI (Graduate of Realtor Institute)
Gayle was filmed in a HGTV Beachfront Bargain Hunt & Island Life episodes on South Padre Island. Real Estate is her passion. Being honest, trustworthy, knowledgeable, and fun are all goals that she strives to achieve daily.