Jules' experience in real estate began in 2002. Previously, she was a high school English teacher in nearby Los Fresnos. Jules has one son and two grandchildren she adores.
Born and bred in the Midwest, she attended Indiana University and migrated to the tropical tip of Texas in 1991. She has made her home here and is now committed to the "Island Life."
Jules acquired her real estate license and made the leap to being a dedicated full-time REALTOR® on South Padre Island 15 years ago. In her first year at RE/MAX 1st Choice, she made the RE/MAX 100% Club which is a huge accomplishment! Jules was filmed in an episode of HGTV's "Island Life" that aired Spring of 2016.
Jules' love of people and her desire to serve the community have led to these accomplishments:
- Graduate of Leadership Laguna Madre Class XIII, 2004
- Served on the Leadership Steering Committee from 2004 to 2008
- Chairman of the Leadership Steering Committee in 2007
- 2008 to present, Director for Walk for Women, Inc. Board of Directors
- SPI Board of REALTORS® Education Committee 2013
- SPI Board of REALTORS® Secretary - 2015 to 2018
- SPI Board of REALTORS® Pres-Elect - 2019
- CLHMS (Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist) designation.
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) designation
- ABR (Accredited Buyer's Representative) designation
- 2014 -2018 RE/MAX 100% Club
The Padre Elite Team is excited to have Jules represent buyers and sellers but never in the same transaction. We want our clients to have the very best representation possible. Jules is not only an amazing REALTOR® but she is a great fit with our team.