Padre Elite Team, PLLC. RE/MAX Elite – SPI. 956-433-1241.
Alta’s experience in real estate started in 1974 in Houston, Texas. She moved to South Padre Island in 1982. Before joining RE/MAX in 2007, she was the principal broker of Alta Monroe Real Estate in South Padre Island. With the turn of the economy, she realized how important it would be to join a nationally recognized franchise such as RE/MAX.
Alta has two sons and two grandchildren. She was raised in the Rio Grande Valley, raised her sons here, and is well known in the community. Her heart belongs to her two granddaughters and her husband, Sherman Lee. The favorite hobbies of hers have been gardening, golfing, and birding. She and Sherman are Texas Master Naturalists.
She loves to network and serve with the community. These are some of her achievements:
- Alta was filmed in an HGTV Beachfront Bargain Hunt episode on South Padre Island that aired in June 2015.
- 2014 TAR TREPAC (Texas Real Estate Political Action Committee) Trustee for South Region 11
- 2015-2019 SPI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE Board of Directors
- Chairman on the Governmental Affairs committee for the SPI Chamber
- Member of the SPIBOR MLS Committee.
- Received the 2012 SPI Chamber Director’s Award
- 2014 Jr. Warden St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church Vestry
- 2012-2016 & 2018 RE/MAX 100% Club Award
- 2017 Platinum Club Award
- Graduated Leadership Laguna Madre Class VII and Steering Committee Director
- Her REALTOR® designations are GRI (Graduate REALTOR® Institute), CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- Residential Specialist), RSPS (Resort and Second-home Property Specialist), and CPN (Certified Professional Negotiator)
- 2014 - 2018 RE/MAX TOP 500 Agents in Texas
- 2019 Cameron County Appraisal District Board of Directors.